REQUIREMENTS TO THE ARTICLES SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION IN THE JOURNAL "OIL & GAS CHEMISTRY"
1. The text portion of the manuscript, including illustrations (tables, graphs, diagrams, photographs) should be submitted in the form of a file prepared in Word. Font – Times New Roman, 14 PT; line spacing – one and a half. Text pages should have continuous numbering. The abbreviations used in the text should be deciphered.
2. Title of the article should be in Russian and English languages.
3. To the article extra information about authors is applied: surname, name, patronymic (in full), place of work or educational institution, position, scientific degree and title, telephone number, postal address with zip code in the Russian and English languages, e-mail.
4. The article should be accompanied by abstracts in Russian and English (6 to 10 lines) and key words.
5. Abstract (author's summary) must reflect the following aspects of the article: subject, topic, aim of work, work results, scope of results, conclusions. The abstract is to serve as an independent source of information and should be: informative (not contain common words); meaningful (reflect the main article content and research results); compact, but not less than 100 -120 words.
6. Key words (author’s key words) should reflect the main content of the article, not repeat the terms of the heading and annotation, use terms from the text of the article, and the terms that define the subject area and include other important concepts that will facilitate and expand the possibilities of finding the article by information retrieval system.
7. All the formulas placed in the article must be decoded (have explanations of the symbols used in the formula).
8. Dimensions of all quantities used in the article should correspond to International system of units (SI).
9. Tables should have headings, figures should have names. In the text should be references to tables and figures.
10. The list of references should contain all the works cited and mentioned in the text in the order in which they are mentioned in the text. When referring to the invention it is necessary to specify authors, title, number of the security document, year, number and page of Bulletin of inventions. References to works in print are not permitted. Bibliographical description is given in the following order: surname and initials of authors, full title, place of publication, name of publisher, year of publication, number of pages (non-periodicals) for periodicals – the name of the journal, year, volume, interval of pages. When referring to a literary source in the text a work order number in the reference list in square brackets is given.
11. Bibliography in English REFERENCES — is, first and foremost, to track citations of authors and journals. The correct description of the sources used in the bibliographies is a guarantee that the cited publication will be taken into account in the evaluation of scientific activity of its authors. REFERENCES is done according to the rules of transliteration.
12. Photos submitted digitally must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. File format — *.TIFF or *.JPG (without compression).
13. Graphic materials (graphs, charts, block diagrams) should be submitted as separate files in original programs (do not use the drawings to place in the Word). Preference is given to drawings done in Adobe Illustrator (extension *.EPS or *.AI).
15. The editorial Board reserves the right to send the submitted work for review to leading scientists and specialists.
16. Not reviewed:
– articles of members of Russian Academy of Sciences, if a member of the Academy is the only or the first author of the publication;
– scientific reports, recommended for publication by the decisions of forums, congresses and industry conferences;
– information, information-advertising, presentation articles, blog posts and ads.